My strategy here was to find homeless people and give them
the dollars. I figured I could give away all my dollars this way. I thought
they would get the most value out of the dollar. I did find a few but it was
hard to find them when they were walking or on their phone. Most of them were
just kind of hanging out asking for money. I did find 2 homeless people one was
walking and the other, video included, was on the phone. My plan to start the
conversation was to just give them a dollar.
After trying this strategy, I just approached people walking
on the street to save time. One of the guys that took the dollar mentioned
giving it to someone who needed it more. Which was a nice gesture. I learned I
need to be more creative with my ideas. I did not really have any plans for the
conversation since I shifted tactics in the middle, and had a hard time coming
up with a story. I just kind of “stronged armed” them into taking my dollar.
No comments:
Post a Comment